The Annual Subscription will be due on the 1st of January of each year and last for one calendar year, or in the event of a member joining part way through the year, the remainder of the calendar year. Members will not be able to fish until they have renewed their membership.
Members who do not renew their subscriptions between January 1st and March 31st of the New Year will be deemed to have relinquished their membership and must therefore re-apply and the joining fee will then also apply.
Junior members are those who hold a junior E.A rod licence on the date of application
The joining fee is a one off payment as long as the membership is renewed at the appropriate time. Please contact Rwasmembership@gmail.com for details
Payment – We accept payment by credit or debit card or cash when visiting the club.
Your membership booklet will be delivered. Should you wish to pick up a physical membership book, please contact the club to arrange postage.
There are six membership categories:
- Full member: Those aged 18 to 64 on 1st January.
- Senior Citizen: Those aged 65 and over on 1st January.
- Disabled member: Those in possession of a concessionary disabled rod licence issued by the Environment Agency.
- Intermediate member: Those aged 16 to 19 on 1st January.
- Junior member: Young persons up to the age of 13 on 1st January.
- Serving UK Armed forces & Registered veterans: Veterans must be a member of the “Rochdale Armed forces breakfast club” to qualify for the discount. Serving Members must provide serving armed forces number and regiment, this will then be checked by our liaison officer.
- Family membership: 2 adult and 3 children living in the same household.
- Education and special groups: Please contact Rwasmembership@gmail.com for details.
Membership shall be at the discretion of the Committee and all members must be in possession of a current Environment Agency Rod Licence, when fishing club waters.
|New Joining Fee||£15.00-20.00|
|Senior Citizen, Disabled||£30.00|
|Intermediate, 16 to 19 years old||£10.00|
|Junior, 12-16 year old||£10.00|
|Serving Armed forces & Ex-Veterans||£30.00|
|Replacement Key to Car Park||£3.00|
|Replacement Membership card||£3.00|